Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I set myself up

for disastrous situations, it is a weakness of mine, I've done it as many times as I have had sex, sometimes when I have sex it is disastrous too, anyways,

good things that happened in the south of France include:
I took some photographs that I really like
I got really tanned
I was given a bunch of clothes that were in one of the towers of the castle in an old chest, they're pretty amazing and I smile each time I look at them

bad things that happened in the south of france include:
I literally walked into the board game CLUE, the estate belongs to the mothers fathers side of the family, they are aristocrates, extremely religious, (the dad couldnt quite understand that I was an atheist and as soon as finding this out insisted on educating me on the catholic religion i know there is a name for it, catholiscm..im too lazy to google it right now, anyways soooo every conversation I had with him was beyond me and I went to church every morning with all the family, 7 adults and the twins and one other baby, eating the wafer part at the end kinda freaked me out, the family fought with each other, there was even a food fight between the grandma and one of her daughters one night, the fighting was slightly humourous at the beginning and then it got to be too much,

so I am back in Paris two weeks early, in the house, alone living off my vacation pay, that I wanted to save but alas I would rather spend it on Vogue cigarettes and rose flavored eclairs

another weird thing was there was this pond by the pool and there were turtles that lived in it and frogs, that ranged in size from small to the size of my hand and everytime we went swimming after taking the cover off the pool we had to fish out the frogs bloated by the chlorine that starred with their dead beady eyes

I am happy to be back in Paris, I think as the train rolled in to Gare Montparnasse Paris whispered to me, "Don't leave me again"