Thursday, June 4, 2009

youre all i ever wanted






I didnt really sleep last night...maybe for a bit of a two hour sequence and then this morning I went to school, the place were I go for coffee when coffee is necessary was closed (?) i went to Starbucks, where a regular coffee is 3 euros which is like $4.50 or some awful shit like that, Starbucks coffee is like crack, I drank it 5 hours ago and I still feel really fucking edgy, I couldn't comprehend anything that was going on in my class, I think I starred at the Finnish girl's pearl earring for 2 hours straight, came home and dealt with the shittiest french women/girl who is the worst and hates how much fun I have with the kids I take care of, I think she is jealous that they like me more than they like her I dunno but the only thing that is making me feel better right now is BJORK, i really like her, however i find alot of people in general really don't, i have this one friend who whenever she slept over at my house would ask if in the morning we didnt have to listen to Bjork (your weird music) and i think thats when it clicked that whenever i brought the subject of Bjork up with people, the subject always got changed or blatantly ignored...i love her beauty!