Saturday, May 9, 2009

Les fleurs du Bonheur

I was in Berlin last week. I love Berlin more than any other city for its all around greatness. There are little things that I love about Paris, there are little things I love about Vancouver, there are big things I love about Berlin, and if there weren't any tram tracks, that bicycle wheels could get caught in mapped out and traced all over Berlin it would just give me one more reason to invest some space in my heart for that city Berlin.
My friend Paul is from West Berlin ( I like East Berlin more, however I haven't spent that much time in West Berlin so perhaps I am being prejudice, I don't care, I like East Berlin more)...anyways.. so Paul decides after about everyone's tenth beer of the day that he will bring out his verbal personality test questions (and answer style) when the questions have been answered and the results are displayed, ones life is summed up with a room full of objects ( i have been wondering if my answers would have been different had I been sober however I responded with the first answers that appeared in my mind's eye thus making them the right answers in my mind and Paul's).
One of the questions asks you to describe some flowers, these are the flowers I imagined (the fake ones) and these are the ones my friend described, she found hers at the zoo the next day, I found mine at Versaille during a Jeff Koons exhibit a little while back


the flowers described after the questions have been answered represent friends in your life